Arnheim & Neely
Building Operations from an Owner's Perspective
Arnheim & Neely is a nationally recognized Accredited Management Organization (AMO) specializing in "boutique" property management, maintenance, consulting and leasing services. Established in 1943, A&N represents some of Pittsburgh's finest properties. With properties in Oakland / Central Pittsburgh, South Hills, and in the Airport corridor, we create business management solutions for over 5,000 condominiums, cooperatives, HOAs and market rate residential and commercial properties.
Our challenge is simple, to provide highly desirable choices for a distinguished clientele. We believe so strongly in client satisfaction that every Arnheim & Neely tenant receives a Tenant's Bill of Rights and the President of A&N personally surveys nearly 1,000 of our residents each year just to make sure that our staff is delivering a level of service that is beyond your expectations.
When you're looking to buy or sell property, please contact us for personalized service, a free market analysis of comparable properties and a free review of all properties listed in the Multi List.
For rental or management information, please contact us.
Snapshot of professional services offered by Arnheim & Neely Inc.:
- Manage and lease select real estate projects
- Buy, sell or broker select real estate
- Provide independent counsel / consulting services on select real estate matters
- Mediate real estate disputes (using a credentialed Mediator)
- Provide expert witness testimony / opinion reports in select real estate disputes / litigation
- Arrange for and coordinate building construction, development, demolition or restoration work at select real estate projects
- Provide insured financial administration / accounting services for select real
estate owners (with oversight by a CPA)
- Serve as court appointed receivers (lite pendente) for select real estate projects
- Trouble shoot landlord / property owner challenges
- Provide an internal age life / capital reserve analysis for investors and condo / coop or homeowner associations and / or arrange for such a study through a qualified independent engineer
- Assist clients in procuring mortgage, construction or bridge financing
- Provide an independent risk evaluating / assessment inspection for select real estate investors and condo / coop / HOA properties
- Provide document reviews and recommendations to improve the effectiveness and appropriateness of condo / coop / HOA operations
- Provide local budget benchmarking data for real estate investors, condo / coop and HOAs
- Assist condo / coop / HOA Boards deal with new HUD / FHA regulations
- Serve as Agent for select property owners in zoning matters, housing court, Landlord-Tenant complaints, tax assessment appeals, etc.
- Assist with bid preparation and / or bid reviews and coordinate capital project work for select real estate projects