Building Operations from an Owner's Perspective
With a commitment to provide cost effective condo / HOA management, proactive maintenance and success at achieving client-driven goals, Arnheim & Neely Inc. is a nationally Accredited Management Organization (AMO) providing “boutique” management, consulting and delivering expert opinion reports/testimony in related litigation matters. Since being incorporated in 1943 A&N has represented THOUSANDS of residential, commercial (office and retail) and industrial property owners and nationwide consulting services.
As an A&N client you will receive:
Timely responses to your inquiries and service requests
Transparent financial reporting (including the supporting details behind invoices)
Valuable benchmarking data that compares local operating costs / fees of similar properties
input, supervision and assistance of a team of licensed / experienced professionals
For rental or management information, please contact us.
Here’s How YOU Benefit when working with Arnheim & Neely Inc.
- Live phone operators handle your calls 24/7/365 days a year
- Customize the scope of real estate management or consulting services to meet your exact needs and your specific budget (don’t pay for services you don’t need / want)
- References, references, references…
- Access dependable / cost effective “on call” service providers (there is no management markup or service fee on any outsourced service work)
- Use an in-house credentialed mediator to resolve real estate disputes
- Receive in-house expert opinion reports or expert testimony
- Receive timely, accurate and transparent financial reports reviewed by a CPA
- $1 Million in Fidelity coverage paid entirely by Arnheim & Neely
- Use in-house resources to assist in the preparation of a long range / 5-year capital reserve study / age life analysis
- Receive in-house assistance (and established banking relationships) when the property needs to procure a mortgage, business loan, construction loan or bridge financing
- Receive in-house benchmarking data to help you set the optimum fees / rents
- Protect your business decision makers by using the professional services of an experienced, licensed and credentialed team of experts at Arnheim & Neely